Juniper Networks is a provider of networking and cybersecurity solutions for service providers, enterprises and public/private sectors. Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager is a program developed by Juniper Networks. It provides tools that enables robust, clean, secure, application-level remote access to enterprise servers from the Juniper Networks client program. The software is planned to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being restricted with.
The Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Secure Application Manager, SAM needs just a standard Web browser. SAM agent is dynamically delivered via a lightweight agent, that eliminates the need for IT support to install, conﬁgure and maintain client software. Users get all the benefits of client/server and full network-layer access while administrators are freed from the supportability issues of IPSec VPNS, like NAT or ﬁrewall/proxy traversal. No changes to the network infrastructure are required. SAM supports Windows, MAC and Linux, lowering operational costs even further.
Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager – Troubleshooting
There are 2 tactics to resolve Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager error:
1) Log on to computer as an administrator.
2) Click on the Get started options then select Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) From the new window, select “Restore my PC to an earlier date” and after that click on Next.
4) Pick the freshest system restore date in the “select a restoration point” list, and then click Next.
5) Then click ‘Next’ within the verification screen.
6) Restart your computer whenever the rescue is completed.
Simple Computer User Fix
1) Download and open the (Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager) repair software application.
2) Install application and click on Scan button.
3) Press the Fix Errors button in the software when the diagnostic scan is successfully done.
4) Reboot your computer.
C:Program Filesjuniper networkssecure application manager
2.09 MB (2,195,298 bytes)
C:Program FilesJuniper NetworksSecure Application ManagerUninstallSAM.exe
dssamproxy.exe is a main process to Secure Application Manager from Juniper Networks.
Following are some of the important related files:
dsSamUI.exe – Secure Application Manager (Secure Application Manager Setup)
gaptbar.dll – SAM Titlebar Status DLL
SamLauncher.exe – Secure Application Manager Control Module
SAMNB.dll – SAM NetBIOS Plugin
Following are some of the previous version for Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager.
Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager 7 (22.214.171.12489)
Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager 6 (126.96.36.19943)
Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager 5 (188.8.131.5205)
Nub8 offers a wide range of services like network planning, designing, strategy, implementation, System integration, security practices. We also specialize in providing Juniper Professional Services Consulting. We have highly skilled Juniper Engineers with an appetite to deliver Services with latest cutting edge technologies and solutions.